Twisted Messes 24 Pro-Searies
The TM24 Pro-Series RDA is upgraded with minor details such as top-cap fitment, square terminal posts, blue anodized Titanium screws, and the addition of squonk BF pin along with an 810 drip tip adapter. The new TM24 Pro-Series has enhanced build space as well as simplified functional design mantra. Airflow has been redesigned with electrically cut air slots on each side. Controlled via AFC exterior ring, airflow delivery can be throttled up for vapor-intense experience or closed all the way down for flavor-oriented set-up. The extended build deck features a two-post, dual terminal build deck in a horizontal orientation. Coil leads are sandwiched between the surface area and screws, top-secured with Titanium screws for added security. Optimized for builders of every level, the Twisted Messes TM24 Pro-Series RDA is a truly performance-ready RDA.
- 24mm Diameter
- 5.5mm Deep Juice Well
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully PVD Plated for Color Selection - Black, Gold, Blue
- Horizontal Two-Post, Dual Terminal Design
- Split-Post Configuration
- 2.8mm Squared Terminal Posts
- Titanium Phillips/Flat-Head Hybrid Screws
- Top-Secured via Phillips Screws
- Deckmilled Negative
- PEEK-Insulated Positive Post
- Single or Dual Configurations
- Electrically-Cut Dual Slotted Airholes - 12mm by 2mm
- Stainless Steel and Gold-Plated SS AFC Ring
- Black ULTEM Widebore Drip Tip
- Shorty ULTEM Widebore Drip Tip
- 810 Drip Tip Adapter
- Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Squonk BF 510 Pin
- Gold-Plated Brass 510 Connection
- 1 TM24 Pro-Series RDA
- 1 ULTEM Chamber Reducer - Single Coil Builds
- 1 Squonk BF 510 Pin
- 1 Black ULTEM Drip Tip
- 1 Shorty ULTEM Drip Tip
- 1 810 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 High-Quality 1.5mm Hex Driver
- Spare Rings and O-Rings
Warning: This product is for advanced users only. Please take all proper precautions and follow proper handling techniques.
Use caution when using any atomizer on a hybrid mod. Never use an atomizer on a hybrid mod when the atomizer's 510 connection is shorter than or flush with the 510 threading on the mod. Failure to do so can result in possible injury.
Please use caution when working with or using Li-ion (Lithium-ion) batteries, LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) batteries, or any rechargeable batteries. Users should have a basic understanding of the batteries and chargers they're using and how to use and maintain them properly.
Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers that have been mishandled or damaged, or show any signs of being mishandled or damaged. Dispose of batteries and chargers in accordance with local laws.
Vape Dispatch and any or all of Vape Dispatch's parent or subsidiaries will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries and chargers.