Hohm Life 18650 Battery
- 3077 mAh Rated Capacity
- 3.7V Nominal Voltage
- 20.7A Continuous Discharge Maximum
PLEASE PRACTICE BATTERY SAFETY
- Do not store loose batteries in pockets.
- Do not use batteries with damaged wrappers.
- Do not use batteries that are dented.
- If using more than one battery in a mod, they MUST be the same brand, age, and always used together.
- Do not leave batteries/mods in a car on cold or hot days.-Do not expose batteries to extreme temperatures. <32°F and >120°F.
- Do not expose batteries to water or other metals.
Always store in a battery case. Carrying loose batteries can risk ripping wrappers, denting batteries and in worst case scenario, exposing them to other metals that will cause batteries to vent or explode.
As we don't manufacture products ourselves, we are not liable for damage or injury caused by misuse /manufacturing errors. By purchasing this product you agree to the aforementioned terms and conditions.
Warning: This product is for advanced users only. Please take all proper precautions and follow proper handling techniques.
Use caution when using any atomizer on a hybrid mod. Never use an atomizer on a hybrid mod when the atomizer's 510 connection is shorter than or flush with the 510 threading on the mod. Failure to do so can result in possible injury.
Please use caution when working with or using Li-ion (Lithium-ion) batteries, LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) batteries, or any rechargeable batteries. Users should have a basic understanding of the batteries and chargers they're using and how to use and maintain them properly.
Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers that have been mishandled or damaged, or show any signs of being mishandled or damaged. Dispose of batteries and chargers in accordance with local laws.
Vape Dispatch and any or all of Vape Dispatch's parent or subsidiaries will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries and chargers.