D4 Nitecore Digicharger
Nitecore Digicharger D4 Battery Charger
The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The D4 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D4's four microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete. The Nitecore D4: The world's most advanced fully-automatic digital charger. It's as simple as insert, detect and charge.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 20700, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
- Compatible with: Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440,Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
- 1 x Nitecore Digicharger D4
- 1 x Wall Plug
For standard/high resistance atomizers or restrictive devices (ex. pod based/pen), we recommend 6mg or higher due to the mouth to lung (MTL) design of this atomizer/tank. Preference may vary depending on the user and frequency of use.
Warning: Sub ohm or low resistance tanks should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the Ohms Law Calculator to CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Battery Safety Warning:
Use special caution when using Li-Ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
Only use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in protection circuit board(PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion and/or fire.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears / rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
VapeDispatch.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Warning: This product is for advanced users only. Please take all proper precautions and follow proper handling techniques.
Use caution when using any atomizer on a hybrid mod. Never use an atomizer on a hybrid mod when the atomizer's 510 connection is shorter than or flush with the 510 threading on the mod. Failure to do so can result in possible injury.
Please use caution when working with or using Li-ion (Lithium-ion) batteries, LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) batteries, or any rechargeable batteries. Users should have a basic understanding of the batteries and chargers they're using and how to use and maintain them properly.
Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers that have been mishandled or damaged, or show any signs of being mishandled or damaged. Dispose of batteries and chargers in accordance with local laws.
Vape Dispatch and any or all of Vape Dispatch's parent or subsidiaries will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries and chargers.