Caliburn Pod System by Uwell
Caliburn Pod System by Uwell
The Caliburn Pod System is a Top-5 salt nic device on the market right now. Featuring 2ml refillable pods, 1.4-ohm parallel coils, a top filling system, and a dual firing system (draw and button activated firing system), the Caliburn is not the flashiest vape out there, but it could very easily be the most practical. Such a unique device is larger than the JUUL, but smaller than the Smok Infinix. The Caliburn is narrow and thinner than most other pod systems, while also being constructed with aluminum alloy, making it fairly lightweight but remarkably sturdy.
The pods are very well constructed, being easy to fill and providing for obscene senses of longevity. Combining elements of both modern and aged styles of vapes, the airflow configuration enables looser draws with restrictive lung hits that are very smooth to the throat.
All in all, the Caliburn allows for fantastic vapor production, long lasting battery life, and an absence of leaky pods.
Uwell CALIBURN Pod System Features:
- Dimensions - 110mm by 21.2mm by 11.6mm
- Removable 520mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 11W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.2-4.0V
- Direct Voltage Based Output
- Resistance Range: 1.2-1.5ohm
- Dual Firing Mechanism - Draw Activated or Button Activated
- Aluminium-Alloy Chassis Construction
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- Side Mounted Airflow Holes on Each Side
- 2mL Capacity Juice Pods
- 1.4ohm Pod Coil Resistance
- Pro-FOCS Flavor Technology
- Top Fill System - Drip Tip Doubles as Fill Port Cover
- 3.5mm Fill Port - Dual Ports
- Minimum Fill Line on Pod
- Proprietary Gold-Plated Magnetic Snap-In Connection
- Draw-Activated Mechanism Fault Diagnosis
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Power Alert
- 10 Second Cut Off Protection
- Available in Iris Purple, Grey, Black, Red, Pink, and Blue
- 1 CALIBURN Pod System
- 1 CALIBURN Pod Cartridge
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 User Manual
Warning: This product is for advanced users only. Please take all proper precautions and follow proper handling techniques.
Use caution when using any atomizer on a hybrid mod. Never use an atomizer on a hybrid mod when the atomizer's 510 connection is shorter than or flush with the 510 threading on the mod. Failure to do so can result in possible injury.
Please use caution when working with or using Li-ion (Lithium-ion) batteries, LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) batteries, or any rechargeable batteries. Users should have a basic understanding of the batteries and chargers they're using and how to use and maintain them properly.
Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers that have been mishandled or damaged, or show any signs of being mishandled or damaged. Dispose of batteries and chargers in accordance with local laws.
Vape Dispatch and any or all of Vape Dispatch's parent or subsidiaries will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries and chargers.