Armour Pro Kit by Vapresso
Armour Pro Kit - Vapresso
With a sleek body composed of a single-battery structure, the Armour Pro is clean, attractive, and easy to use. With such a low price point, this kit is very suitable for new vapers and even the experienced veteran due to its remarkably high quality. This Vapresso kit comes with the Cascade Baby, which is a 5mL sub ohm tank. The Cascade Baby also has triple-slotted airflow and the GT coil system.
You can find replacement coils Here
You can find off-brand compatible coils Here
Product Features (Mod):
- Single High-Amp 18650/20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
- Innovative OMNI Board 4.0 Chipset
- Insta-Fire - 0.002 S Firing Speed
- Wattage Output Range: 5-100W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.03ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Smart Variable Wattage - Hard, Normal, Soft
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- Customized Curvature of Temperature (CCT)
- Customized Curvature of Wattage (CCW)
- Bypass Mode
- Intuitive 0.96 Inch OLED Full-Color Display
- MicroUSB Port - Recommended 2Amp Maximum Charge
- 510 Connection
Product Demensions (Tank):
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Vaporesso GT Coil System
- 0.3ohm GT CCELL 2 Coil - rated for 35-40W
- 0.18ohm GT Mesh Coil - rated for 50-90W
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Slide-and-Fill Design - Convenient Top-Fill
- 510 Connection
- 1 Armour Pro 100W Box Mod
- 1 Cascade Baby Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.3ohm GT CCELL 2 Coil
- 1 0.18ohm GT Mesh Coil
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Warning: This product is for advanced users only. Please take all proper precautions and follow proper handling techniques.
Use caution when using any atomizer on a hybrid mod. Never use an atomizer on a hybrid mod when the atomizer's 510 connection is shorter than or flush with the 510 threading on the mod. Failure to do so can result in possible injury.
Please use caution when working with or using Li-ion (Lithium-ion) batteries, LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) batteries, or any rechargeable batteries. Users should have a basic understanding of the batteries and chargers they're using and how to use and maintain them properly.
Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers that have been mishandled or damaged, or show any signs of being mishandled or damaged. Dispose of batteries and chargers in accordance with local laws.
Vape Dispatch and any or all of Vape Dispatch's parent or subsidiaries will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries and chargers.