Aegis Legend (200W) by GeekVape
With reliability being a key defining aspect of the Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod by GeekVape, the unique device is designed to be durable, practical, & safe. Boasting ample amounts of battery life, the Aegis Legend will last much longer than you’re used to.
The protection (Military Standard Shockproof Technology, Waterproof and Dustproof System, etc.). Additionally, the Aegis Legend is paired with an OLED display shown on a vertical menu composed of various vape variables.
This device is perfect for those who have a busy lifestyle and even vapers whom are fond of dependability.
5 to 200W Output
- Seven Total Output Modes
- 0.05 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Temperature Control Suite
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- SS316 Support
- Kanthal Support
- POWER Support
- TCR Mod
- VPC Support
- Military Standard 810G-516.6 Shockproof System
- IP67 Water Proof and Dustproof System
- The front panel of the 0.91" OLED is designed for impact resistance and susceptible to water leaking inside of it. However, it does not affect the internal chipset and the device is unaffected; The water will gradually evaporate in due time.
- Dual High Amperage 18650 Battery (sold separately)
- 0.91 Inch Color Display
- Menu Color Change
- Carbon Steel Push to Open Bottom Latch Battery Access Door
- Zinc, Leather, Silicone, and Aluminum Materials
- Rubber Plugged Micro USB Port
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated 510 Connection
- Powder Coated Stainless Steel
- Low Voltage/Current/Output Short Circuit/Load/Low Resistance/Overheating
- 30.6mm by 58.5mm by 90.5mm
- One Aegis Legend Box Mod
- One USB Port
- One Spare Parts Bag
- One User Manual
Warning: This product is for advanced users only. Please take all proper precautions and follow proper handling techniques.
Use caution when using any atomizer on a hybrid mod. Never use an atomizer on a hybrid mod when the atomizer's 510 connection is shorter than or flush with the 510 threading on the mod. Failure to do so can result in possible injury.
Please use caution when working with or using Li-ion (Lithium-ion) batteries, LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) batteries, or any rechargeable batteries. Users should have a basic understanding of the batteries and chargers they're using and how to use and maintain them properly.
Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers that have been mishandled or damaged, or show any signs of being mishandled or damaged. Dispose of batteries and chargers in accordance with local laws.
Vape Dispatch and any or all of Vape Dispatch's parent or subsidiaries will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries and chargers.
We Also Recommend
Vapo - Disposable Vape by Vapotech